SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tannatonk23_fl_z9a

OT Cuban Tree Frog

tannatonk23_fl_z9a
15 years ago

I have not been sleeping well and last night about 3am the dog and I went outside to sit on the porch for a bit. When I came back in, there was the biggest and ugliest cuban tree frog I have ever seen sitting on my stove top! I grabbed a stock pot that was on the counter and plopped it down over the CTF. Now what? I put a note on it for DH and said I would deal with it in the morning.

Well this morning I slipped a piece of cardboard under the pot and carefully carried it outside. You guessed it ... no frog in the pot!!! Do you know how many hiding places there are in the house for that creepy thing? Armed with a broom and paper bag I found it's droppings in the guest bathroom in the tub, on the windowsill and in the empty trash can. He hopped a long way from that bathroon to the kitchen! Call DH who is at work to whine. Turns out he took care of the frog before he left this morning but failed to tell me as he thought it would be funny if I searched for it. HA HA!!! Not!!!

Now, how did this thing get in my house? I'm thinking it must have come in via the guest bath somehow as that is where it left it's calling cards. Can they really come in thru the toilet? Someone tell this insomniac that gets up 10 times a night and never turns on a light "no they do not come in thru the toilet." I'm never going to get any sleep.

Thanks for listening.

~Betsy

Comments (14)