SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
butterflygardenga

Ty Ty Nursery

butterflygardenga
16 years ago

I ordered 5 Crape Myrtles back in the early part of 2007 from Ty Ty nurseries over the phone. I had to make over 10 phone calls to even speak with a half way decent person to assist me in ordering these Crape Myrtles. Most of the people I spoke with were very rude and lost my order twice. I finally received my trees and they were delivered to my neighbors house.....thankfully not anywhere else. Anyway, I planted them right away in my front yard. Part of the reason I order from Ty Ty nurseries is because of the great prices. I wanted 2 Miami Crape Myrtles to match my one that I had bought from another nursery down the street for $75 versus Ty Ty low cost of under $12, however you had to place atleast a $50 order with Ty Ty. So I ended up buying 2 Miami's, 2 Biloxi's and 1 Muskogee Crape Myrtles. Because of this year's late freeze in Georiga, my Crape Myrtles have not bloomed until the last part of September this year. Guess what color they are blooming.....WHITE. Helllooo! The color of the Crape Myrtle's I ordered was Pink and Purple. They even put white tags on the trees to show the name but was hand written. Needless to say after the HELL they put me through with thier CUSTOMER NO-SERVICE processing the order, I will have to build myself up to call them about a replacement. And then I will not really know if they shipped me the correct things until they bloom again next year. This has taught me a big lesson. Do not buy items from an unfamilar nursery. I believe what they sent me was the Nanchez Crape Myrtle. I could have ordered a Natchez Crape Myrtle for $4.00 from a local 4-H club and have saved tons of money if that is what I wanted. I hesitate about calling them because everyone I spoke with before either sounded like they were half asleep or had an ATTITUDE. WARNING do not shop at this nursery. You will be very disappointed!!! From a VERY UNSATISFIED customer in Dallas, Georgia. GOODBYE $75.00. I am in the process of making a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and found out that there have been over 90+ complaints made this year alone. YIKES! I guess I will always check with the BBB before making anymore purchaces on-line.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus