SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nat4b

Bugs, clumps and 2 FFO

nat4b
11 years ago

Too hot today..

This is Big Easy, can you see a grasshopper in the middle? Last year I had another daylily growing there and I regularly saw green grasshoppers on it too and such spots. That's what they do I believe. There are brown small grasshoppers, I don't know if those do any damage or not

{{gwi:870393}}

One of my three roses opened again. Surprisingly, JBs are not all over it yet. They ate all basil, and are now on wild grapes. But.. I see them in / on the lilies a lot and.. unfortunately on daylilies too

{{gwi:870395}}

I found them on several daylilies, like on this one. I try to knock them off they fly away and return (this is pale pink noid)

{{gwi:870397}}

This is still a good bloom, but after taking pictures, when I went out again to look at them (daylilies I mean), I found that darn JB on Victorian Lace and it already ate a hole in one petal :((

{{gwi:870399}}

Now on to some that had multiples today, and which I posted several times already. I wish they would group together and all look at me for a picture :)

Prediction - love it! But sometimes it will do that (see middle flower)

{{gwi:870402}}

Sherry Lane Carr

{{gwi:870404}}

Nan's First Blush

{{gwi:870408}}

Light of the World - there was more but all on different sides of the clump. Too many buds on top some of the flowers were crowded

{{gwi:870411}}

Couple NOIDs

I really like this noid, color is so bright (not in my pic) and looks good with the green throat; there are too many with the same look to id

{{gwi:870413}}

One next to it and taller had a poly today

{{gwi:870415}}

And couple first flowers

Guilded Appeal - love the edge on this, and there were 4 first flowers today

{{gwi:870417}}

And Bluegrass Memories, the one I really wanted enough to make an unplanned order last fall. The plant is small, the flower is small, and with spots, but I am glad it survived :)

{{gwi:870419}}

Thanks for looking!

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations