SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bevinga

Where to buy outdoor fountain statuary and basins in North GA?

bevinga
16 years ago

When we bought our house a couple of years ago, an outdoor fountain came along with it. We fell in love with it! The name of the statuary is Lady By The Well.

Unfortunately it didn't work at first but with some tweaking, we were able to get it to work and enjoyed it until I knocked over the lady. I broke her neck. I was able to find some cement and repaired her, but I had to paint her, the basin and pedestal in order to cover the black cement. I also had to patch the basin because it was leaking.

Well...a couple of weeks ago as I was cleaning her I, once again, broke my Lady by the well statue and the basin has begun leaking quite a bit. I believe it is time to replace the beloved Lady.

My husband and I found a statuary in White, GA that has the statue of the Lady by the Well, but they don't have a basin and pedestal like the one I have. The basin they provide really (to me) doesn't fit because it is a huge shell that would be too large for my deck, as well as it just doesn't look right with the style of statue.

Are there any other statuaries in North Georgia that might have the same set for which I'm looking? I've tried several different small ones in the vacinity, but none of them even have the Lady by the Well statue.

Here's pictures of my fountain and statue so you can see what I'm looking for. I would be happy with a grey concrete one if I could just find the set.

Lady By The Well

Thanks!

Beverly

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery