SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quirkyquercus_gw

Ok, Now I'm starting to get irritated.

quirkyquercus
17 years ago

No rain for a month... fine. I can cope with that. Upper 90's and code red smog alerts... fine I can cope with that too.

But for the second day in a row at 6pm, it has become dark and gloomy and I see lightning and hear thunder echo throughout the land. I get my hopes up that I can maybe skip watering so I do. And then nothing! It goes away and it doesn't rain. It rains somewhere else. Then I'm stuck watering in the dark late at night. Mother Nature, if you're reading this, please stop teasing me. Bake me until everything's dry and crispy and let me choke on smog but don't get my hopes up like this. It's just not fair how everyone else is getting rain. What did I do to deserve this, Mother Nature? I'm the one who does all this coddling of your creations and plucking mimosa from your glorious works of art. About $500 worth of sod has died. I've lost at least one tree and another looks like it's beyond recouperation. Are you trying to tell me something? Do I need to be planting more trees? Plucking more mimosas? Please Mother Nature, send me some signal.

Comments (18)

Sponsored