SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

Some Pics for Saturday

newyorkrita
14 years ago

Things are really winding down here. If I didn't have late bloomers coming on and the prospect of rebloom then I would be really getting down. But everything doesn't bloom on the same schedule here. Like the Plateau is really on its last few blooms now while the section of ROCKET CITY and SPELLBINDER in the front yard are maybe mid bloom. BOLD TIGER and LIME FROST in the front yard, continue to start bloom later and later each year. So it depends on were you are looking as to what you see around here.

TIM KORNDER new from Karol this spring.

BE FRUITFLY AND MULTIPLY from Karol. It really is much more purple than this but the camera seems to be picking up the color from the terra cotta wall behind it.

BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS

FEAR NOT

CHINA BRIDE still going strong.

NEWBERRY CHERRY EYE

LONGLESSON BALLAD

WESTBOURNE MOM KIRBY'S PLUM PUDDING has been putting out stunning flowers. I just love this one.

SWEET ISABELA last flower sorry to say. I see how the watermark is getting much more pronounced and white as I have been getting more flowers.

SPIRIT ZONE

GREEN RAINBOW FFO new for me this spring.

WESTBOURNE TERESA MY BEST FRIEND first flowers. One of the lily blooms in the row behind the daylilies fell forward into the ground from the rain overnight so I have to go stake it back up. But before doing that I took pictures because I thought the combo looked really neat.

More Oriental Lilies.

Comments (13)