SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paulope

Tapeinochilos ananassae...where to get in U.S.?

paulope
13 years ago

I'm in South Florida and have seen the plant in our local botanical garden (Fairchild Tropical Botanical Garden), but cannot seem to find tapeinochilos ananassae (indonesian wax ginger) in any of the local nurseries (at least not on their online catalogs). Any ideas?

thanks

Comments (3)

• siegel2
    13 years ago

aloha tropicals

Here is a link that might be useful: aloha tropicals

• trishfilimoehala
    13 years ago

I ordered Wax Ginger from Aloha Tropicals and they sent me a hard to remove weed (Maylay Ginger). They charge a lot for it. I now have found the greatest source for Wax Ginger. They sell it for only $5.00! It is a much better cut and size than Aloha or Banana Tree sells. I would be happy to send you more information on the company in Hawaii that sells to Hawaii and to the U.S. Mainland and you do not need an import certificate. I am not selling anything, but can give you information about the exceptional company that sells amazing quality tropical plants for far less money than anyone else. I want to help them because they have been so very helpful to me. Please put Wax Ginger in the Subject line and e-mail Trish at Filimoehala@hawaiiantel.net for information.

• bihai
    13 years ago

Hi Paulope,
    I have some Wax Ginger and could make a trade with you. I don;t sell plants or do postage, and I only trade with fellow Floridians. If you are still interested, LMK with an email

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES