SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
esh_ga

Native Plant sale this Saturday (Apr 22)

Iris GW
18 years ago

Well, those of you that know me will not be surprised to see me post this reminder. Saturday, April 22, 2006 from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. at Piedmont Park in Atlanta is the annual native plant sale of the Georgia Native Plant Society.

We will have thousands of plants: big, small, perennials, shrubs, trees, for sun, for shade, for wet, for dry .... Special plants like trilliums and other spring ephemerals will be there. Come early for the best selection - there is always a line when it opens.

Many plants are member donations - either rescued plants or from divisions in their own garden. We also will have donated plants from nurseries around the area (there is a list of the nurseries that donate plants on our web site). Those folks are always so generous! I personally collected donations from four nurseries in my area and these are beautiful plants!

As always we will have many members on hand to answer questions and help you find just the right plants. Bring a wagon if you have one. If not, we do have a hold area to stash your selections while you pick out more. I'll be in the hold area, so do stop by and say hello.

Remember it only lasts until 1 pm.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!