SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
silverkelt

7/16/10 one new ffo, pinks dominate today

silverkelt
13 years ago

One of these days I wont find a new FFO to post.. then I wont have a excuse to reshow my other ones lol..

This is A Bodacious Pattern X Ledgewoods Pansy Eye.. quite frankly, though nice looking, my other seedling thats similiar blows it away, better color, better edging, better face size. Both will be kept in the short term.

This is its rival here

This seedling is already tall, with striking potential, I like this one and its on my short list of staying for awhile..

Lets roll with the pinks now first two from same breeding line.. both of leslie renee in its background, its funny how they are very different..

the rose colored emo, that has cerise beauty in its background

A pink bred from a purple and a red.. go figure , EVERY thing else in this cross is redish..

A full sib is in front of it..

Exotic Treasure X SOF.. this is on like 10 X a year on a lily auction, I think I picked up 15 seeds for a whopping 4.00 or so.. it makes so ok babies.. but I think I need to stop buying anything that looks like a bargain.. I dont have room to plant 500 seedlings every year. This may go when I need the space.

I have 2-3 scapes left max that I have shown, a few that are dogs that will be removed and thats it for new stuff. I really miss the 20 or so scapes I lost to the deer and other accidents now!

Silverkelt

Comments (8)