SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stardust_gw

2nd Annual Plant Swap in Deerfield

stardust
18 years ago

I've been trying to post this for several weeks with no success. This will be the fourth attempt ....

2nd Annual Deerfield Plant Swap

Annuals! Perennials! Ground Cover! Veggies! Herbs! Trees! Bulbs! Shrubs! Books! New Friends! Garden Décor! Misc Garden Items! Houseplants! Food! Fun! Ideas! Information!

May 21st@ the Deerfield Town Hall. Located at 1450 SR 14 just North of the SR 225 intersection and the Deerfield Circle (next to the Deerfield Methodist Church)

Arrival time is 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. with lunch at noon and the plant swap starting at 1:00. The swap is held last in the event a guest should get a little behind schedule they will still be able to participate in the most important part of our day.

Bring one plant or ÂseveralÂ. You will be able to choose a plant in exchange for each one you bring. Please be sure your trades are potted (well in advance for their health) and of the size and quality you would like to receive yourself.

Other garden related items are acceptable for trade offerings (i.e. gardening books, garden decorations, etc). But remember, they need to be a worthy exchange for a plant: (clean, in good repair and desirable items).

Bring a covered dish to share (with a serving utensil); and for yourself, your favorite beverage. There will be tableware provided for you.

There will be fun and surprises. One never knows what I will Âdig up.

Bring a friend! The more the merrier! Just fill them in on the above info and RSVP with either your attendance or a group number if you have several. I need the number for planning set up, etc. Last minute guests are welcome and I will plan for extras.

For more info and RVSPÂs:

Denice

STARDUST44411@msn.com

(330) 654-2548

See you there!

Hopefully this will post this time. I have done a little trouble shooting with my ISP but I'm no genius.

STARDUST

Comments (5)