SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alison_col

Central Ohio FALL Garden Swap September 20th!

alison
9 years ago

(NOTE THE DATE CHANGE: Sept 27th is the correct date!)

Terri D. and I will once again host the fall swap at her house in Columbus, Saturday September 27th

Here's the particulars:
Location: 3755 Atwood Terrace, Columbus (directions to follow)

Date: September 27th

Time: 11:00 - ? (when all the plants are gone and there's nothing left to eat!)

Bring your plants, a dish to share at the potluck, a lawn chair if you've got one and -- an appetite for some fun!

We'll set up around 11:00, and plan to eat around noon. (Personally, I like to eat before, during and after the swap, but YMMV....).

Swapping will start around 1:00 As with the spring event, it's a round robin style swap:
Round 1, everyone take a plant.
Round 2, everyone take 2 plants.
Round 3, take 3 plants...
... etc, and you can take home up to as many plants as you brought. If you bring 50, you can take home 50. If you bring 5, you can take 5. Plants can be divisions, full size plants, rooted cuttings or starts. Non-plant, garden related items are also nice; seeds, planters, gardening magazines and the like.

Looking forward to another great chapter in the garden swap saga!

Getting to Terri's from I-71

Heading north:
Take I-71 to the North Broadway exit.
Turn right (east) at the head of the exit ramp onto North Broadway travel 2 blocks.
Turn left (north) onto Maize Rd, travel about 10 blocks.
Turn right (east) onto Elmore, travel 4 blocks to the intersection with Atwood Terrace.

Heading south:
Take I-71 south to the Morse Rd exit
Turn left (east) at the end of the exit ramp, travel 5(?) long blocks to Maize Rd
Turn right (south) on Maize Rd, travel 5 (?) long blocks, cross Cooke Rd and keep going 2 blocks to Elmore.
Turn left (east)onto Elmore, travel 4 blocks to the intersection with Atwood Terrace.

When you reach the roundabout, at the intersection with Atwood Terrace, Terri's will be the green and white house on the corner to your left (the north-west corner, for those with a compass) but the driveway where we'll be checking in is actually on Elmore.

Hope to see you there!

This post was edited by alison on Thu, Aug 28, 14 at 19:21

Comments (19)