SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
snoogiega

2008 Fall plant trade - Atlanta Metro

Tricia
15 years ago

Looks like I am the lucky one! The 2008 Fall Atlanta Metro Gardenweb Plant trade will be held on Saturday, October 5, 2008 at my home in East Cobb/Roswell. I appreciate everyone letting me do this. My new garden plan comes in on the 30th. So I will be having a free for all. What I don't need in the new design you are free to dig up and take away.

Shall we start at 11:00a.m. to allow everyone time to arrive, unload and socialize a bit.

Bring whatever plant or garden related material you care to trade. You may arrange specific trades here or simply enjoy the free for all portion of the trade day.

We can do a potluck brunch/lunch too. The kitchen is available for heating or reheating. While there is a covered porch it requires negotiating a set of stairs. Please let me know if anyone has mobility issues. I am happy to set tables and chairs up out front.

Please come join us at least to socialize if not to trade! I will contact people who wish to trade via email on this thread, so you must post here, and unblock your email (a link on your page so I can send a message). I will send an email with directions and addresses etc. at the beginning of October. Last I checked mapquest was not correct. I will not post the address and directions here.

I'm looking forward to it!

Comments (18)

Sponsored