SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ginny_mclean_petite_garden

How do you pass your winter days.......

After a long day of Christmas crafts and baking, I was browsing the internet looking for one thing or another, can't remember which, when as is usual, I got carried away on the wave of inspiration. It always leads me to a late bedtime and a promise to myself to tuck in earlier tomorrow. Like that ever happens! Anyway, among the interesting pictures and ideas I found tonight, I came across this site that I thought I would share. Perhaps she is familiar to some of you.

http://smartjane.com/

I love to decorate and craft and that is often how I pass the long dark days of winter here in the frozen north. My most recent undertaking is tinsel garland, tomato cage christmas trees for an outdoor display. As always, a desire to add a little color to the yard and garden has become a season finale! I now am living in the middle of a forest! I will share pics when the final tree is planted outside. :) Sock snowmen, gingerbread houses, snowflake displays and glitter animals are still in the works too!

I wonder what "normal" peole do in the winter? Wait, what is normal anyway? Love to hear how my fellow GWs in colder zones spend their winter days. :) Any ideas I have I am always willing to share too! :)

Namaste

Ginny

Comments (27)

Sponsored