SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thecitrusguy

2010 Charleston, SC Annual Spring Plant Swap

The Citrus Guy
14 years ago

7TH ANNUAL PARK CIRCLE PLANT SWAP

CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA

April 10th, 10am set-up and browse....11am swap...immediately afterwards...LUNCH!

This year we are having it at Park Circle in North Charleston, by the Gazebo. There are picnic tables, bathrooms and LOTS of room for kids to play and even more room for plants, parking and food.

Pretty much everybody in Charleston is familiar with Park Circle....there are numerous ways to get to it, depending on which way you are coming. If you want or need directions you can E-mail me, Cactusmusic@netzero.com I will get it and respond ASAP.

The way we swap will be the same... the basic Free For All. I will say go, everybody will grab ONE (1) plant and take it to their hiding area. After everybody has a plant, we repeat the process. Nice and Simple!

We will have plates and napkins and such, Please bring your own drinks and food for as many as you can. We like to do a Pot Luck style picnic and encourage everybody to stick around and participate. The socializing afterwards is as much fun as the swap itself, please try to give yourself enough time to stay and enjoy yourself!

I usually get the question of "What kind of plants should I bring?" The motto is: If it grows, It goes!! Shrubs, Houseplants, Annuals, Perennials, whatever you got. I should also mention, Yard Art, Tools, Seeds, Pots, if it is garden related...BRING IT!!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Tell your friends, neighbors and anybody else you can think of....2010 will be the best Plant Swap YET in Charleston!

Happy Growing Folks! Get those seedlings and cuttings started!

Darren

Image link:

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions