SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lorna_organic

Enabling...Glenda...tag, you're it ThinMan

lorna-organic
15 years ago

Glenda, I'm placing the blame on you, because I'd rather not shoulder the responsibility. (wicked grin) I fell off the wagon last night, after seeing your post about a sale at Heirloom Seeds! I ordered six packets of seeds, then I continued to search other heirloom sites. I ordered two elderberry trees!!

Today I drove to Albuquerque to see about having my camera repaired. Well, the camera repair shop is located in the general vicinity of High Country Gardens... I reasoned that they had a super good sale last fall, so I'd better go over there and see what was going on.

However, I had just purchased a camera, because the cost of repair for my old Olympus was equal to the value of my camera. I had spent about $55 on plants last night via Internet orders. I was feeling guilty. I actually walked out of HCG with only one bag of soil amendment--no plants! Then I went to an orthopedic shoe store and purchased three pairs of shoes!! (Navidad, my middle-aged Samoyed decided to chew up a shoe the other night whilst I was asleep. He hasn't done anything like this before. Why did he pick the most expenisve pair of shoes I owned?!)

I do tend to go on a shopping spree at this time of year, each year, because my birthday is in the fall. I'm only trying to blame the PLANT purchases on you, ;-) girlfriend! So, how many packets of seeds did you purchase from Heirloom Seeds?! I bought Sweet Woodruff, which I haven't seen or tried before. The Web site suggested planting these blue-flowered plants with iris. I will plant the woodruff with the iris Brenda sent me from her garden.

ThinMan, they had Psyche White Cosmos seeds on sale, a multi-colored version of the same, plus a whole bunch of other types of cosmos. I bought a package of white. They call it Psyche, but I distinctly remember my previous packet of seeds being labelled as Psycho White. Tag, TM, I'm enabling you...pass it on...

Lorna

Here is a link that might be useful: Heirloom Seeds

Comment (1)

Sponsored