SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilyfinch

How do you attract birds to your garden?

I think the goldfinch post was super helpful, but i want to know how you mix in your feeders and baths in your cottage garden? How many feeders do you have? Birdbaths? What is your favorite to see visit your garden? I think it is so rewarding to have visitors to my backyard.

I have a large gazebo bird feeder on a post that is a great focal point. To the left of that is my bath, that i plan on planting phlox around. I have a shephards hook with a suet holder, and on my wooden fence i have a cute corn on the cob holder for the squirrels. I have a finch feeder in my sasafras tree, but need to replace it with a better model, it was a cheapy from HD, and leaks seed.

I also have a feeder near my picture window to see from my dining room. I love to see them up close! Then by my front door i have a small birdbath and a feeder i can see from the couch. 2 large sunflowers planted themselves nearby and the cardinals are going crazy over it!

My favorite visitor is the goldfinch, so pretty and gaceful!

I also enjoy the squirrels alot, and have one who comesto the door for peanuts. Her name is Sophie! Lol

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus