SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ken_adrian

psst .... mini conv. ann arbor MI .... side trip to my house ???

at the link.. hit the top link for the pdf ... near the bottom you will find this:

Memo to all Central Region ACS members:

It�s almost 2012 and new calendars will soon be here. When you get yours the first

thing to do is circle July 12-13-14, the dates of the 2012 National American Conifer

Society Convention in Ann Arbor, Michigan!

Some Highlights:

� Thursday (pre-meeting) "Conifer College," a full day of coniferous learning

and inspiration

� A special tour of the 755-acre Hidden Lakes Gardens, featuring the famous

Harper Collection of Dwarf and Rare Conifers (with more than 550 specimens)

� Visit two exceptional private gardens, and the Gee Arboretum (with more than

2,000 cultivars)

� Keynote Speaker: Adrian Bloom, renowned British author and coniferite

plus many other area attractions!

Note: There will be no Central Region meeting in 2012 because of the National in

our region � all the more reason you won�t want to miss it!

Watch for details, coming soon, but mark your calendar now!

=====>>> at hidden lakes you will be a mere 12 minutes from my house.. from ann arbor ... since you arent crows... 35 minutes ...

crimmeny .. HLakes .. gees .. me!!!! ... what more do you need for enticement ... i think i might have to starve the kids for a few days.. and rejoin .... [milk??? .. you NEED milk with cereal??? .. come on.. daddy's got priorities]

ken

will/whaas .. you drive down thru chicago.. pick up dan.. swing wide to dax ... pick up dave in st Louis ... fireboy.. fly in to ohare.. they will pick you up ... someone get the half pack of cigarettes ... and dont forget your sunglasses ... joy.. you fly in to ohare also .... who did i forget???? tornado .. lol.. meet up with dave .. arent there a couple OH peeps who can hit 23 north ...

Here is a link that might be useful: link

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County