SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
avedon_gw

More FFOS SinceThis Weekend and Today

avedon_gw
10 years ago

Here they are, some plants we have had awhile and some new ones:

Welcome Mat--this one started blooming June 12th, but I was only able to get a decent picture this weekend.

Reforma Boulevard--new to us this year, and I really like the colors of this one--love the green throat, for sure.

Hudson Valley--a plain yellow, but very large and fragrant.

J. Davisson's Part Time Princess--sent to us as a bonus plant, and this is a very large pink flower.

Grey Witch--brand new bonus plant, and I think this is one you either love or hate. My husband and I are undecided at this point.

"Mom's Seedling" the Carpenter I bought and named for my mother

Red small flowered NOID: this is the only red that we consider sunfast here. It will fade at the end of a very hot day, but usually doesn't turn to mush.

Susan Weber FFO today . I think it looks like a bigger version of Julianna Lynn except Susan's petals are rounder.

Palace Garden Beauty FFO today and it is a beauty for sure.

Royal Occasion--a pretty small flowered plant and very good long bloomer.

Princeton Silky-one we have had several years, and I love it. It is a wonderful blooming plant.

Spanish Fandango FFo today--this one reminds me of Beautiful Edgings as a star!!

Big Sur--a bonus plant and a child of Chance Encounter. The color of the picture of this one on the AHS database looks entirely different from ours.

I am closing with a garden shot--this is Garden No. 3, the south end.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor