SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
manature

Make New Friends, But Keep The Old....

manature
16 years ago

...One is silver, and the other's gold! *la, la, laaaaaa*

Oh, don't you love it when I sing?

Just reporting in on my afternoon. (Wish I had pictures, but I didn't think to take the camera...DOH!)

Mother and I drove up to Eustis to pick up bananas and met with vaodiva. What a nice gal!! And what a beeyooootiful piece of property she has! Oh, boy...you orchid lovers would be in Paradise there! Just stunning plants, many of which were blooming, in spite of the cold!

Thank you SO much, Vaodiva, for coordinating all of this. I know it got a lot more confusing than you probably expected, but you have handled it all with good cheer and consideration. And if you do end up with extra plants, just let us know. I'm sure there will be folks who wouldn't mind trying a couple out, and others who will wish they had ordered more in the first place.

Felix, my good friend, it was GREAT to see you! My mother sure enjoyed visiting with you and touring your winter garden. It's wonderful to see you out there designing new beds and taking care of things! And it was fun to see your Macho Man (Soon To Be Daddy, We Hope) Gepetto the Dachshund! Potter says he likes Gepetto pretty well, except when he gets territorial about his lady friends.

All in all, we had a lovely drive in the country and got to visit an "old" friend and make a new one! What a nice day!

Marcia

Comments (4)