SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ourhappyhome1

Desperately Seeking Alma Cuttings for Trade or Shipping $

17 years ago

Hello all, I've been tipping around for a few weeks since a friend gifted me with a small brown turkey tree. Figs bring back so many pleasant memories for me. I grew up eating them from the many fig trees in my big ma's yard and I've loved them ever since. My husband says I had a look of peace and joy on my face when I planted the new tree in the yard. Guess I was thinking of the old days.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts here on the fig forum. I don't have fig cuttings to trade as my new tree is still quite small, but I am an avid heirloom tomatoe grower and I'd be very willing to trade seed for a cutting, or pay $5 shipping to have a cutting or two mailed to my home. I hear they keep fairly well for a few days and can be shipped safely without problem. My preference would be to get two rooted cuttings of Alma and/or Celeste, 12 to 18", but I will gladly take unrooted cuttings and learn to root them myself. The extra cutting is in case I fail with the first. Thanks in advance for your replies.

my email: ourhappyhomeatlanta@yahoo.com