SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilyfinch

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone! Ive missed you guys and your lovely pictures! My laptop died abruptly in march.. and we just replaced it . Ive been catiching up with your posts and im so happy to be back and see some new names too. Ive been busy working in my garden...I had to put up a picket fence in my backyard to keep my bulldog from eating my plants, and it turned out so nice! I dug up a new garden in the front of the house around easter, and today i started to dig up the ground around my walkway to make it more welcoming.

Id love to show pics, i will have them in a day or 2 when my new camera arrives (when one expensive thing goes, so does another! lol)

I did need a little advice,my pink spreading primrose has been looking awful, all closed up and weedy. Should i weedwhack it down? Is it going to look good again? Im starting to think i should tear it out. I hoped it would fill in and look nice all summer. Is there a secret to it?

Thanks everyone, and i cant wait to show you my garden as soon as my new camera comes! :)

Comment (1)

Sponsored