SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
crueltyfre

HAVE: Bringing to Tampa Swap

crueltyfre
14 years ago

Ok, been garden walking and potting things up and here's the current list of what I can bring...

I've potted up Glorioso Lily seedlings, two to a pot.

Epiphyllum, unknown color at the moment but buds on the mother plant so will know soon! most rooted, Ti plants, and started some bamboo orchid (was told it would root this way, let's see)

This is what I'll dig if anyone wants some--

Ferns-

macho, boston, rabbit foot, leather.

Bromeliads-

painted fingernails, Neoregelia spectabilis

Vines-I've got plenty of stink vine, trumpet vine and passionflower, lol.

Also honeysuckle, red and white varieties

snail vine, vigna p something

flowers-

portulca in fushcia

purslane in yellow, beigey, red and orange

houseplants-tons of houseplants growing outside that need new home. Five types of dracena, pothos, motherinlaw tongue, etc.

I'll bring stolens from episcias if anyone's interested. I have about 6 varieties, email me for list.

I have a full roll of shade cloth. Anyone interested?

I have seeds from crinum and two colors of four o clocks.

I have a couple of orchids that aren't my favorites that will trade for other orchids. Den. nobile Yellow Song Canary and Maxillaria Tenufloria.

I can take about one cutting from these brugs--Frosty Pink, Sun Goddess, and a peach that might me Dr. Suess or Jean Pasco (trader didn't know which), and a white Datura that I got in the spring swap.

Also could get cuttings from two purple firespikes and copper plant that I got in the same swap.

Have lots of Yellow walking iris plantlets I can bring. Neomarica.

And I have four types of begonia if anyone wants some.

Cuttings of night blooming jasmine or star jasmine.

I just bought two Sweetbox, sarococca confusa and Heliotropium angiospermum that I can take cuttings of.

I can bring cuttings of xmas and easter cactus if requested prior to swap.

I'm looking for coontie and shade plants- broms, tillandsia, ferns, etc. and always orchids.

Lori

Comments (9)

Sponsored