SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fawnridge69

WANTED: Ricky's Swap-a-Que Invitations

fawnridge (Ricky)
16 years ago

Sunday - May 20th - starting at 9am!

For the veterans: Click here! In the body of the e-mail please put your Garden Web handle. If you are bringing folks with you, add them as well. And if you are bringing food (and don't want it to be a surprise) please list it there.

If you've never been here before:

Our garden is in a gated community with a manned guardhouse. What you'll get in a reply to your e-mail (the link below) is an invitation that will get you past security and a set of explicit directions so you don't get lost.

I will be cooking around 25 pounds of Boston Butt to make pulled pork. We'll also have a couple of cases of bottled water. I have an 8'x8' Ez-Up to provide shade in the driveway and there is lots of lawn space on our neighbor's yard available to us.

In the past, we started at 10am. I'm going to bring on the throngs an hour earlier since the day just seems to go by too quickly. You can start swapping plants whenever you are ready. We'll eat lunch at noon and I give tours of the garden all day long. However, feel free to explore on your own!

If you are Croton collector, I have over 300 varieties in the ground and will be more than happy to cut you a piece of many of them just before you leave. Please bring your own ziploc baggies to take them home.

If you have no plants to trade, fear not! You will not go home empty handed. As a matter of fact, not only will I insist that you take something, most of the other swappers will be shoveling plants into your car when you are not looking as we get close to the end of the day.

Additional questions? Post 'em here. Otherwise: Click here! In the body of the e-mail please put your Garden Web handle. If you are bringing folks with you, add them as well. And if you are bringing food (and don't want it to be a surprise) please list it there.

Comments (8)

Sponsored