SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tuskart

New Member w/ Big HAVE List

tuskart
16 years ago

Greetings! This looks like my kind of place. I'd love to exchange if anyone is interested. I am located in northeast Florida in the beautiful city of Palm Coast. My soil is sandy and the climate is humid year round. We have a few frosts, but nothing calamitous. We don't have an irrigation system...believe in xeriscaping...and hope to one day have our front lawn replaced with waterwise groundcovers.

WHAT I HAVE:

~Tons of chenille plant seeds

~Lots of dune sunflower seeds (I can also send cuttings-they root easily in sandy soil)

~Several nandina plants, about a foot tall

~Small agave, variegated, leaves curly when mature

~Cuttings from Christmas cactus: colors are reddish fushchia, salmon, or pinkish white

~Cuttings from white orchid cactus (the real name is Epiphyllum or Queen of the Night or Night Blooming Cereus)

~Aloe vera (yellow flower stalks)

~Aloe maculata (Florida aloe with orange flower stalks)

~One baby jade tree

~A few baby Celebrity tomato plants

~Babies from my bromeliad (A hardy green with purple coloring depending on how much sun it gets--the bloom is not a stalk but rather a nest of tiny light purple flowers within the plant)

WHAT I WANT:

~Lady slipper orchids of any type, any stage of growth

~A tomatillo plant or seeds

~Any agave besides the ones I have--try me

~Any aloe besides the ones I have--try me

~Any passionflower plant

~Any snakeplant babies you want to get rid of

~Any amaryllis bulbs you want to get rid of

~Cuttings or plants of Christmas cactus in colors I don't have

~A blueberry and/or raspberry bush

~A peach tree

Forgive me if my names and descriptions are not very scientific. Since I am new I will gladly send my end first. I have great feedback on eBay and Makeup Alley.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations