SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susxmedic

Can anyone with phyto help me ship lg order to france?

susxmedic
13 years ago

Hello all,

Been a while since posting due to moving twice in two years!!

I need help ASAP sending a very large (approx 130 plants) order to France for a customer. They are not used to doing plant phytos here in Delaware and the Del Ag inspectors immediatly sent me to USDA inspectors saying they couldn't issue a phyto going out of county. The USDA inspector was on track saying everything looked great and all my paperwork was fine....then the day before his inspection told me he can't do it as I am no longer a certified nursery (stopped due to moves two years ago) and that the Delaware Ag inspectors would have to do it...and they say they can't.

He relates that I am stuck in a small loophole in a small state and that he wishes he could give me the phyto but he can't break regulations.

My customer has been very patient waiting a year now for his plants. Is there anyone out there that gets phytos done regularly that I can ship these plants to and then ship them immediatly off to France with a phyto? I will pay any and all costs for your time and the phyto. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks---Jeff

Comment (1)