SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
newyorkrita

New More Clematis, HoneySuckle Vines, Dahias.

newyorkrita
14 years ago

I set out this morning to go to a local nursery here and buy some bags of compost. Before I hit that nursery I also went to another local one looking for Hollyhocks. It was too early for hollyhocks, none to be found. But I saw the most beautulful Clematis in full bloom. Yikes, I have no self control. I bought three of them even though I just planted those twelve mail order clematis yeaterday.

I have MRS CHOLMONDELEY, NELLIE MOSER and WILL GOODWIN. The fist and last are shimmering light violet purple. Stunning. What I don't like about buying locally is that they never put the prunning group so I will have to look these all up.

Then I bought two trumpet Honeysuckles. MAJOR WHEELER and DROPMORE SCARLET. I have a MAJOR WHEELER and love it. The most red of all the trumpet honeysuckles and never stops blooming.

Two potted Dahlia tubs in full bloom. I just looked and it doesn't give the variety name. One is red with white tips the other a blend of colors in the orange peach range. Both drop dead gorgeous.

Another 6 pack of tomatoes. You might remember I have already bought some tomato plants and have no place to plant any of them.

Also a little pot of blue morning glories. And a topiary support that I am going to use as a structure for vines to climb.

Oh, I did remember to buy the compost I went out for :-))

Will take and post pictures later of my stunning new Clematis, Honeysuckles and Dahlias.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals