SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sazzyrose

Two bad days in a row

sazzyrose
17 years ago

I just need to vent. I thought it would be a good week, but I Was wrong.

Yesterday the company gave me a promotion. The only thing is senority is everything in our company and it's not my turn. Greivences will be filed, ammendments will be made and my promotion will soon be demoted. They put me in a spot. The company has never done this type of thing before. DH is president of the Union. It puts him on the spot. This company likes to play.

And today my 16 year old was supposed to go for his road test. We get there and the intructor notices that we have overlooked getting new stickers on our plates. I went to SGI and inquired about getting some. They refused to let me do anything because of "the privacy act". After a phone call to DH and him phoning SGI, I got the stickers. But it was too late for the road test. If there is a privacy act, how do they know it was him on the phone?

So what will it be tomorrow?

In all respect it is still better than last week. We got close to 18" of snow and the roads were officially closed. My son had to cancel his first road test. And my 6 year old daughter tried to get beheaded. She went down the hill at school in her crazy carpet, hit a bump and headed towards some benches that had been left at the bottom of the hill.

Her chin and neck stopped her when she hit them. Unbelievably nothing serious happened.

Is anyone else having a crazy month?

I feel better already.

Shelley

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets