SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilypsych

Finally a sunny day.

Cindy zone 6a
13 years ago

We have had non ending clouds, cold and rain. Finally today was nice, only in the low 50's but it seemed so warm after all the rain. The bulbs are just about at peak, and I now officially have all daylilies accounted for!! YIPPEE, none lost over that winter we had. I'm very excited about that. Clothed in Glory finally showed some green. It was the last one to show up.

Here is the view of the garden from today

{{gwi:694823}}

This is a new Daffodil, WAVE, I really like it, it is a double with a very strong stem, no flopping on this one.

{{gwi:694824}}

Here is a view from the other side, you can see Whiskey running to catch up.

{{gwi:694826}}

Whiskey is my new garden helper, won't let me out of his sight, and he has fun too. He had his second trip to the Vet, for a second round of shots, and is feeling much much better. ( I have to keep him now!)

He ran up the cherry tree as I was finishing getting the azaleas in, it was so wet lately, I couldn't finish planting them but was able to do that today. This is such a funny pic, cause Whisk was running down the tree as I took the picture,

{{gwi:694829}}

More daffodils

{{gwi:694831}}

Pink daffs!

{{gwi:694832}}

Bowie took it easy all day!!! Guess he is letting Whiskey do all the gardening now. Cindy

{{gwi:694834}}

Comments (6)