SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16331601

Ballerina ,Madame Alfred,Zephie and friends...slideshow

13 years ago

Well me and my roses and clemmies are getting along well. The weather has been primo and they have already had a flush and slowed down and will start again while I am gone. Zephie is only one year old and is hopefully going to cover 1/2 the arbor. I will get another to do the other side. She sure loves the shade. Madame A is 2 yrs old in this spot and she also is hopefully going to cover the wall when I get more trellis...wire/system to hold her. Ballerina is 3 yrs old and this is her best ever.

I leave Monday for Key West to start my cycling tour 2011. I am riding with 8 others from Key West to Bar Harbor ME. Two of us are going on to Buffalo NY and work our way back to D.C. From there I will take a train to Atlanta and my DD will get me to AL. I will be home sometime in July.

I am leaving things in good hands...DH says he knows what to do LOL. We'll see. I will post as I get to a library and have time. I sure have enjoyed the gorgeous pics others have posted.

pool fountain area before 3 yrs ago :

{{gwi:655183}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Spring 2011 pool area slideshow

Comments (9)

• 13 years ago

Omg, i enjoyed that slideshow so much!! Ballerina is on my list of deliveries this spring, i cant wait now that ive seen yours. And your house! oh my . Id be so proud to live in such a beautiful home. I adore your gardens, really special!
    I wish you best of luck on your adventure! What fun!!!

• 13 years ago

Thanks for some beautiful pics. The trip sounds daunting, but I know you are up for it. I envy you. We should have an official send off on Monday for you, from the Cott.Garden. Good luck and take care!

• 13 years ago

Lily I am glad you enjoyeed the pics. You will love Ballerina. SHe finally came into her own. I have always thought I was feeding my roses enough but I guess I wasn't :) They aren't starving anymore. Thanks for the best wishes. I plan to have a great time again this year.

Thank you schoolhouse, I always enjoy your pics :). I had such a good time last year I decided to do another tour this year just a different route. I hope to have a lot of fun and meet wonderful people again this year. I appreciate the good wishes ! c

• 13 years ago

Beautiful! I can't believe how much it's filled out, and your clematis are doing super. Mine just bearly hang on. I need to learn how to better grow clematis here.

• 13 years ago

Beautiful photos! Your roses and clematis are lovely...and I'm so jealous. Still waiting for my daffodils to bloom! :)

• 13 years ago

GGG your garden is so delightful. I have added so many thinks to mine I am a little sad to leave it :( My clemmies have their heads in the hot sun and their feet hidden in the cool damp under the roses. That seems to turn them in to giants. I also have really started to feed everything a LOT. Epsoma bone meal by the fistful and large cups of Osmocote. Seems to really do the trick.

LL you will have a gorgeous garden soon enough and that wonderful remodel that will be happening soon too...you are going to be so busy !! c

• 13 years ago

Lovely blooms and great pictures. Very nice.

• 13 years ago

beautiful fountain! :D

• 13 years ago

Thank you NYR,,,,your gardens are always an inspiration. I got the granular Bayer that covers all things and added it to the base of the roses in the bed that seems prone to spotty problems. Will see...says every 6 weeks so DH will apply while I am gone. I love looking at your gorgeous pics.

Thank you aimee...she has a broken neck...they marked her down...it made me love her all the more for her imperfection. c

Sponsored