SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

I am back, anyone remember me??

16 years ago

Well last summer my gardening turned to a bust after I was put on bed rest at the end of May through having Hayden on July 20th. Then rest and recuperation from tubal ligation and c-section for 6 weeks more, so there went my summer. I was so looking foreward to gardening this year, ordered tons of seeds and started some a month ago. Then we found out that surprise surprise that despite doing the tubal correctly, I am 2 months pregnant and due in November, the middle. Let me tell you the thoughts that went through my head were many until I realized that it was a gift from God and meant to be.

So my helpers this year will be a four year old, 2 year old and 8 month old, plus a big belly( I am already wearing maternity clothes at 8 weeks. )

I hope to get some gardening done, but we are supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow tonight and rain all week. But even if I have to let the house go to a mess, by goodness I will be gardening this summer and adding on to some of my beds and moving other things around. I am also organizing a local plant swap for the first part of May to trade plants with other gardeners in the area. I have wanted to do this for 5 years, but I had been either pregnant or had a baby, but this year I am going to get it done.

Just wanted to check in and update anyone that might remember me. Memo, we will have to get together sometime this summer, We have another baby and one on the way since I saw you a few summers ago.

So if anyone is wanting to trade or swap plants, I have lots to move and need to clear out areas for zinnias and sunflowers that I am going to be growing for one of the florists in town.

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (13)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012