SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
origami_master

HAVE: 2009 Spring Group Seed Swap

origami_master
15 years ago

I've received emails from a few members asking if I would be organizing a seed swap for this spring, to which I initially said no. However, I was thinking about it last night and decided I would see how much interest there is first.

As some of you know, I will be going to university this fall, and will most likely not be able to organize any group swaps for a few years. I have received many generous members who offered very kindly to organize the swap, and I am sure they will do an excellent job. This will be the last seed swap I am going to organize until future notice.

If there is enough interest, I will organize another group swap. In past years, it has been a very successful event, both the spring and fall swap. I will open this swap to both flowers (but only those that don't require stratification) and veggie seeds. Like the last fall swap, if you choose, you may include a list of seeds which you would NOT like to receive in your return envelope.

The deadline to mail I would suggest will be Friday next week April the 3rd. If you live close to Toronto (within two hours drive to downtown Toronto), it usually only takes 2-3 days to arrive and Tuesday the April the 6th will be the suggested last day to mail. Seed will have to be received by Thursday April the 9th. I will start swapping them that weekend and get them out in time to go into Monday's mail collection. Please email me, or post a message if you would like to participate.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions