SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missa_gw

WANTED: Large ferns to naturalize with...looking for large trad

missa
18 years ago

Hi! im looking to make a large trade... i have either hay scented fern or lady fern...i cant tell the difference (but has a good picture should anyone want to see it) i may be able to dig up a few bead ferns. im looking for a large ever green fern to naturalize with. Ide like to make a trade of about 10. I also have some iris crestata and can get some native skunk cabbage too from my bog area in my upper part of my property (but what a bugger to dig!) I wont be able to trade anything atleast until the end of april...nothing is green out here yet. I also have white pine trees and red and white oak but i cant tell the difference when they are babies so that ones a gamble its sad i know many folks are looking for them and we pull the out of out lawn like a weed,lol. im sure i have many more things to offer but im having a brain fart. Have a look at my list please. Im trying to reintoduce native plants into my property as helping the native species has been an interest and a hobby for me for about 5 years now. Ive just bought a good deal of native plants on e bay but im still looking for a bunch of them. have a great day! Missa

Comment (1)

Sponsored
More Discussions