SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spea_gw

WANTED: calling all Newbie's- Swap

spea
18 years ago

I am getting ready to winter sow and have found that I have again an extremely large collection of seed. If you are a newbie or just want a swap then sign up here. I will collect the envelopes, swap the seeds and include anywhere from 10 to 20 extra pkts of seed of my own. Here are the rules:

1- any number of seed packets- just not over 40

2- all pkgs sealed (no leakers), labeled with contents & all or any information and your name- I don't want to send back your own seeds

3- at least 24 seeds per packet or 1/4 tsp.

4- use a sturdy envelope(bubble wrap) larger than what you need to ship out to me- remember that there will be extra seeds included on the return trip.

5- please include postage with your seeds for the return trip. Also include an extra stamp- If I don't need it I will send it back.

6- please include your real name,your e-mail addy, your garden web name and your return snail mail addy.

7- please don't send any more that 3 pkts of the same seed.

If you have any questions just ask. I had fun doing this last year and I know I will enjoy doing it again this year. Sign up here of drop me a mail. I hope to have the envelopes here and out again so you can have a Happy Valintines day.....cin

Comments (48)

Sponsored
More Discussions