SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
memo3

LizaLily...

memo3
15 years ago

Hello LizaLily, I'm pleased to meet you!

I read in another post of yours that you are from western WA and that you are having the coldest winter you can remember. I just had to tell you that my daughter and I flew out to WA in late January (she and her family were transfered) and I was there for two weeks. She lives on the Western side of the Sound. She and I were just thrilled by the weather at that time. EVERYTHING was green, including the outstanding pine trees, even the grass was green and all of the flowering shrubs had buds on them. Even in the evening we could stand outside in light jackets and feel quite comfortable. The scent of the piney air was a scent to die for in the middle of winter! Of course we are from the frozen tundra of Northern Nebraska, lol, so your weather quite impressed us. I hope that makes you feel a little warmer ;) Your spring will be arriving very soon, and mine will not be here until the end of May.

Perhaps I can have my daughter take photos of the flowering shrubs surrounding her house when they bloom, and post them here for your help in identification? What ever they are I don't think they grow in Nebraska. They are absolutely drowning in flower buds!

MeMo

Comments (2)

Sponsored