SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
drgulley_gw

Who are we all besides dl freaks?

drgulley
15 years ago

I was searching for a daylily on the forum and came across this thread back from 06. I thought it was really interesting and thought I would bump it up. I tried to reply to the original thread but for some reason it would not post. It had 71 posts so maybe there is a limit on the amount of posts for a thread. You can find it under the same subject but the "w" is in lower case on the original thread. I enjoyed reading bios of all who posted and would love to know more about everyone else.

Jan, I thought it was very interesting to hear you have an adopted daughter. I was adopted myself when I was two days old. I was very fortunate and was adopted by two wonderful loving parents who unfortunately are no longer living. I miss them dearly.

Ellie, you have a huge family. I was sorry to read about your mother and father. That is very tragic.

Well, a little about me. I live in a small town between Austin and Dallas and have a boyfriend, cats, dogs and a koi pond. The dogs and cats are my kids (as well as the boyfriend) since I don't have any children. I finished my degree a little later than most but I finally got it. I work for a software company as an analyst and have lately been putting in a lot of hours. My company is owned by Warren Buffet and originally by Drayton McLane who is the owner of the Astros. Just a little trivia there. :O)

I starting collecting daylilies in 06. Originally, I had my daylilies in my front yard but the deer decided they looked pretty tasty so I lost several and had to start over and plant them in the backyard. I had no idea that I would become so addicted. The last count I was up to 143. I would have never thougt a few years ago that I would have so many. Of course, some people don't think that is too many. LOL...

Would love to know a little more about all of you...

Dianne

Comments (22)