SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovelyiris

You know you just can't please some folks!

lovelyiris
16 years ago

Oh my goodness, the other night I was complaining about not being able to click on buys for LA.

Well after yesterday and today I'm going to start praying it acts up again. They make it way to easy to just click on the ones you like and bid. LOL Then I'd go down and find another one I like and click on it too.

I think I've spent all this years rainy day money in one week. I may have to hid the computer from myself so I can't log on and bid anymore. LOL It brings back memories of when I'd go to the Antique Furniture Auctions and was always sticking up my hand. LOL Maybe I should just have the phone turned off for awhile.

These daylilies are too addictive as is everything else I get involved with plant wise. The worst part is I can't seem to find a cure for any of the addictions to plants. Any suggestions would be appreciated. LOL

IF these puppies don't grow for me I'll be sick.(grin)

Still holding off on the Smith Daylilies, but I just know I'm going to have to break down and buy a couple sooner than later. While dreaming about owning some of his high dollar babies I might as well dream about growing some of his seedlings here too.

Marian

Comments (8)