SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lauri_wa

Anyone interested in buying a few Flying dragon seedlings ?

lauri_wa
14 years ago

I am going to be ordering rootstock from a wholesale nursery supply. I can get many types of rootstock. I will be ordering Flying dragon, Carrizo and maybe C-35 to start with. I have more choices too, but each veriety only comes in a minimum order of 100 plants! I don;t need that many of each type and hope to sell a few so I can buy more varieties. Let me know. I will charge $4.00 each for fairly large well rooted seedlings that will come out of cell liners. You must be sure it is legal to mail these to your state. They will be certified virus free from the grower and are being shipped from Ca to WA State. I will charge you the actual cost of shipping. Probably in a proiority mail pre paid box. About $12.oo depending on how many you want. The more plants I can sell, the more varieties I will order. I can also buy seeds for Flying Dragon, etc too. They will be ten seeds for $2.00. send me your self addressed envelope that will be stout enough for large seeds. I will not buy seeds unless I get enough people to by some of the excess. They come in a pkg of over 4000 and are spendy. I believe the SEEDS will take about a year to reach grafting/budding age. You can email me at jloutdoors@aol.com for info and details.

Here is a link that might be useful: photo of citrus rootstock seedlings

Comment (1)