SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilyfinch

Enticing garden catalogs rolling in!

I have been absolutely daydreaming since the holidays ended. Every year I say I'll wait till closer to spring to crack open the pages of the catalogs, but when my David Austin handbook of roses came I couldn't resist! If you don't recieve the catalog, I really reccomend requesting one at their website. I'm still waiting for bluestone to come , and white flower farm has a gorgeous catalog but the prices are too high to order for me.

I've started a wish list already, and decided to start putting money in an envelope now so I can not feel so guilty about the goodies coming my way! I know I need ( that's right, need , not want... These are necessaties! :). Lots of clematis for the white fence in the back yard , roses for the front yard thanks to my wonderful neighbor getting rid of his shady oak tree, and some seeds for winter sowing.

Anyone else starting a shopping list? Any catalogs or websites you reccomend ? I can hardly contain myself! :)

Here is a pic of the fence that I need Clem's for, if you want to reccomend any varieties that would be great! Sorry its not the best pic of the garden at its peak, its a work in progress. I'm currently loving the viticella group.

{{gwi:633464}}

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH