SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
formerly_twixanddud

HAVE: For postage - Piano Man, El Desperado, Elmore James, Strut

I will send these for postage. I have at least two fans of each of these - please let me know which ones you're interested in. I would like to ship in two to three weeks or so.

Piano Man (Trimmer)
El Desperado (Stamile)
Elmore James (Hanson)
Strutter's Ball (Moldovan)

Please contact me if you are interested - if anyone is in SE Michigan and wants to pick them up, they will get first priority.

Comments (6)

• 10 years ago

I'd like to take you up on the offer! I would love El Desperado and Stutter's Ball. Let me know where to send the postage. I'll get it right out to you.

Becky

• 10 years ago

Update: All fans of El Desperado are taken. I still have a few fans of Piano Man, Strutter's Ball and Elmore James. I've attached a photo I took today of Elmore James, since it's not well known - it's a really nice daylily, but I have two clumps and need to downsize and get rid of one. Please contact me if you're interested Piano Man, Strutter's Ball and/or Elmore James.

• 10 years ago

If you still have Piano Man, I would like a few fans. Please let me know where to send postage and I will get it right out to you.

Sincerely,
    Lynn

• 10 years ago

Lynn, sent you an email.

Piano Man is all spoken for now. If anyone is interested in Strutter's Ball and/or Elmore James, please contact me.

• 10 years ago

If you still have Strutter's Ball, I am interested. I might be interested in the Elmore James, as well. Is it as rosy as it seems in the pic? Please let me know if they are still available.

Thanks!

• 10 years ago

SRed98, sent you an email.

Update: these daylilies are all taken.

Sponsored