SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rita2004

where is everyone?

rita2004
17 years ago

The message board has been awful quite the past couple of months. I hope everyone was so busy selling flowers and making alot of money that no one has had time to post. I again am thru selling flowers to much regret and now selling my greenhouse vegetables at a farmers market that is open throughout the winter. I would very much like to have had some flowers to sell now but havn't figured out what I can grow and sell in the month of December and January. Anyone have any ideas about what could have been started in the fall that I could be selling now that would be in the holiday theme and not pointsettas. There is just too much scheduling with that crop. Next year I would like to keep going thru those months.

I want to take this time to wish everyone on the message board that posts a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.I appreciate all the valuble info that gets posted on here.

It would be nice to start a thread on what you have growing now to give everyone an idea of what should be growing and when you see what others are growing, you can figure out what you have forgotten about.

Maybe I can start it and others will chime in and we can get this year ended and the new one started on the right page.

Right now I have snaps, ranaculus, anemone, freesia, stock, lupines, delphinums, sweet peas, bells of ireland, dianthus and few seeded trays started that havn't come up yet so I won't promise you they are growing yet. I also have larkspur, queen annes lace and some sunflowers coming up that have reseeded on their own. What am I missing?

Just an update on the Arnosky's, a customer of mine at the market told me that they have their new barn up and had beautiful fall flowers yet 2 weeks ago and poinsettas and beautiful fall vegetables. She said it was quite impressive.

Growing in Texas,

rita

Comments (5)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio