SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print

Honesty, is a big thing with me, right or wrong it has become my way of life. If I make a mistake I'm the first to admit I have.

Over the years my honesty has made people's eyebrows go up. I dislike gossip and despise prejudice, At times when I've overheard friends, yes I said friends of mine discussing "did you hear about so and so, tee hee," I can't help it, my answer to this is well...I don't believe hearsay, only belief half of what I see and would have to walk a mile in their shoes before I can offer an opinion. Another pet answer of mine when certain subjects come up, You know, if by some unfortunate accident you were struck blind, how are you going to know what color their skin happens to be, or what they look like.

If what I think might hurtful and is not going to be of any help I try to keep my mouth shut and, I will never say anything about anyone that I haven't already said to their face.

To some, my honesty has made them feel uncomfortable, but it gives some insight into the way I think and I hope if nothing else it will leave them with some food for thought.

Have I told what I call white lies, yes, like not giving up a special surprise for someone.

The reason for this post, yesterday I heard some unfounded gossip, I thought to myself, does this ever stop. Don't they realize how very hurtful this can be.

Does anyone else feel the same way I do or am I standing alone. There I've vented, I feel better and I can feel my blood pressure going down.

Annette

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus