SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susiq_gw

More fun and games from the Rose Forums!

susiq
18 years ago

These are several fun stories, proffered by various rose forumers, and each is hysterical in it's own way. However, they ARE addicting, so the following is suggested:

Follow the links (if I get them to work), and then just copy & paste the whole thread(s) to your Word document, save it w/ a name you'll remember, and then, next winter, during the first good snow or ice storm, make a cuppa, print these out, and enjoy! If you just bookmark them from here (your computer & the garden web), you'll likely return to them later and find those magical words: Can't Find the File You Requested!

But DO read "A Typical Day on the Rose Forum" first. Like right now! It is just TOO funny! Make sure you read the folowups, too! And then read about the Adventures with Compost Tea. They're both recent. The Suicidal Gardenia is L-O-N-G, goes over SIX years, it's 2, 100 post threads joined together and ARCHIVED, for goodness sakes. Maybe Cathy's post about Cut Your Own Flowers will reach that status one day! And one of the ALL TIME FAVS is the Dogs in the Carcass, saved by a guy named Cactus Joe.

Enjoy!

Http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/roses/msg061846275594.html?69

(Should be: A Day on the Rose Forum, currently 67 responses, but they read fast!)

Http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/roses/msg060249188036.html?100

(A big stinking mess! Help! --the Compost Tea story, 100 responses, they also read fairly fast)

Http://www.jackiefrench.com/feb04.html

(a link to a funny Austrailian woman who "talks" to wildlife and is also a children's book author. If it appears on your screen as it did mine, the font size is small, you may have to squint)

Http://faq.gardenweb.com/faq/lists/calif/2004035908004767.html

(Should be the "infamous Suicidal Gardenia" thread)

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/Cactus_joe

(this is his "Member's Page". The story is at the bottom of the page, scroll down til you find it. It's the Dogs in the Carcass story!)

Again I say, "Enjoy"!

And I wonder why I'm not getting enough sleep, or enough done around the house or garden! LOL!

Susi.

Here is a link that might be useful: A Day on the Rose Forum

Comments (4)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus