SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ottomike

diseases? nutrient deficiency?

ottomike
13 years ago

Hey everybody! About 2 months ago I posted here for advise since I'm relatively new to container citrus and I got so much help! I got my valencia, lime, and 2 meyeres out of standard potting soil and into the 5-1-1 mix. The leaves for all yellowed a little in the transition but all have rebounded pretty well in the full sun they get. I've been using about 2 tablespoons FP with the waterings, typically 3 waterings in a row with FP then one with vinegar. I don't think I've been over or underwatering to much extent, when it was warmer, I was watering every day, not it's about every other day or every third day (once it gets mostly dry). I've also been spraying with FE once a week to help with prevention of pests. However, it seems I still have 2 problems to work on.

1. On the lime, the top leaves are somewhat, veiny with yellow. It was a little more wide spread but has been slowly getting better. Is that a nutrient deficiency that I'll just have to wait out until it gets better?

2. On the Meyer, there are brown spots on some of the leaves (the picture is only the worst on the plant, it's not to wide spread). Is that a bug eating away or something else?

Lime

{{gwi:625378}}

Meyer

{{gwi:625379}}

Comments (17)