SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andreap_gw

rain music

andreap
16 years ago

Here are some rain cds I compiled the last couple days, in anticipation of rain that finally arrived last night--glorious rain, as Cameron knows--after so long a hot and dry July/August/ half of September.

I've got a couple of different versions of the first one (my husband and my elderly neighbor, who really needs this, are not rock fans), and I think the second one needs more work. Any suggestions? As you can tell, I'm not up-to-date on modern music; I had some of my own, downloaded from itunes, listened on youtube and rhapsody for the more modern stuff.

Sorry for lurking so long. I did the seed exchange with y'all a couple years ago. I've lost so much in this drought ( and the one last year) that I've been very discouraged about gardening lately. Thanks to whoever sent the dianthus siberian blues and orange/yellow cosmos--they are truly drought tolerant here!

Rain song CD

Calling the Rain 4:51 R. Carlos Nakai Ancient Future New Age

(Dry River 5:03 James McMurtry Saint Mary Of The Woods Country)

I Wish It Would Rain 2:45 The Temptations Wish It Would Rain R&B/Soul

Soon It's Gonna Rain / Here Is That Rainy Day (Medley) 5:03 Mel Torme and Buddy Rich Together Again for the First Time Jazz

A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall 6:51 Bob Dylan Bob Dylan: The Collection - The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan Rock

(Box Of Rain 5:19 Grateful Dead American Beauty Rock)

Let It Rain 5:04 Eric Clapton Eric Clapton (Deluxe Edition) Rock

Donegal Rain 4:59 Andy M. Stewart Donegal Rain World

Mandolin Rain 6:09 Bruce Hornsby & Ricky Skaggs Ricky Skaggs & Bruce Hornsby Country

Rhythm of the Rain 2:38 The Cascades Looks Like Rain Pop

Raindrops 2:48 Dee Clark Looks Like Rain Pop

September in the Rain 2:08 Dinah Washington 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Dinah Washington Vocal

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head 5:41 Ella Fitzgerald In Budapest (Live) Vocal Jazz

Singin' In the Rain (Version With Cue from "Good Night, Kathy") 4:53 Gene Kelly Singin' In the Rain (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) Soundtrack

Fire and Rain 3:26 James Taylor James Taylor: Greatest Hits Pop

April Showers 3:17 Judy Garland Great Ladies of Song: Spotlight On Judy Garland Vocal

April Showers 3:07 The Ritz Old Songs Are Just Like Old Friends Vocal

Rainy Night In Georgia 3:58 Various Artists Blues Brother, Soul Sister Blues

(And It Stoned Me 4:32 Van Morrison Best Of Van Morrison Pop)

Rainy Night In Georgia 3:58 Various Artists Blues Brother, Soul Sister Blues

Rain cd2

Rain 2:10 Rudy Vallée The First Crooner Pop

Naked Rain 1:04 Naked Rain Thunderbird Suite Folk

Wind and Rain 5:34 Mario Olivares Wind and Rain New Age

Rain (Karaoke Version) 2:57 APM Karaoke Karaoke Hits - The Beatles, Vol. 7 - EP Rock

4Beethoven_ Symphony #6 In F, Op. 68, _Pastoral_ - 4. Allegro 3:42

5Beethoven_ Symphony #6 In F, Op. 68, _Pastoral_ - 5. Allegretto 9:57

April Showers 3:07 The Ritz Old Songs Are Just Like Old Friends Vocal

Comments (4)

Sponsored