SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
schoolhouse_gw

Royal Wedding Tea

schoolhouse_gw
12 years ago

It came in the mail today. When I opened the box, here was a beautiful yellow tin with a unique shape. And in the bottom of the box were a handful of green tea bags and a special Japanese "silken" tea bag, in paper wrapping of course. Couldn't wait to open the Royal Wedding, the bags smell just like candy! Very pretty, look like little satchels, with pink rose petals among the other ingredients. I smell coconut - I wonder what this candy tea is going to taste like.

Now, I have to tell you that today is a sad day and I will need that special tea to cheer me later. In about an hour, I take my 17yr.pup to help her over The Rainbow Bridge. It's time, she's ready, I'm ready - must do it before I change my mind. I have the grave dug already in the orchard under the old apple tree. We took a walk just awhile ago and I mistakenly came upon it before I knew, but Annie is blind and nearly deaf so I sure she didn't see. Her stiff little legs and arthritic back will bother her no more. She no longer wants to eat and can't hold water down, some fecal incontinence too makes her very upset. Sooo, here I go again, but it's the best thing. Have a cup of tea for Annie.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022