SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thinman_gw

Maui Was Pretty Wowie.

thinman
16 years ago

We left Maui at 7:30 pm Friday, flew to Kona, flew to Seattle, and flew to Detroit, landing at about 4:00 pm Saturday. We felt livelier than we had any right to feel, so we decided to make the five hour drive home, rather than wait until the next morning. The last hour was the toughest, but we made it and collapsed gratefully into bed. Jet lag is just now wearing off completely.

In spite of that, it was probably the best vacation I have ever had, and I would go back at the drop of a hat. We saw truly awesome scenery, played in the waves with boogie boards, snorkeled among coral and fish, hiked on a volcano, played in the pool and elsewhere with the grandkids, had some delicious meals, and just generally had a super time. I left a few things to do for next time, number one being biking down Mt. Haleakala - around thirty miles of downhill road. I just couldn't work it into this trip.

I've put in a link to an album at Photobucket if anyone would like to see some of the pictures I took. A few are of family members, but most aren't.

I'm sure glad it's spring now here in Michigan. It would be too depressing to come back from Maui in the dead of winter.

ThinMan

Here is a link that might be useful: Maui Pics

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH