SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

Picture of THE day *57* Merry Christmas

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

This morning I know we all celebrate Christmas. For my Husband and I it is going to be a very quiet Christmas and we did safe ONE present for today.

{{gwi:585304}}From Picture of the day

It was THE best Christmas to watch Madison experience the wonder of Christmas. Of course she had to go straight in her room after she got here. Until she heard the bell. Telling her that the Christmas Angel was here and brought her gifts. We sang our Christmas songs and then my son's new wonderful partner in life got to pass out the presents. She did a wonderful job. Trying to find a present for the others also hahaha.

This was the first Christmas my son was able to afford to buy his daughter a gift. We did it for him after he got home from Iraq. Wife told him to take a hike and had put him into dept that he is still trying to get out.

So we are ALL very blessed this Christmas Season. For things are going good for us. No matter what things come our way. There is ALWAYS a end to something and a new beginning.

Anyways I did not mean to raddle off. The HUGE box was a disney jeep. A few days prior when Maddy was here. Her and I wrote a wish list to Santa and ask Dad to mail it off for us. You should have seen her face when she ripped the paper off and saw that Santa fullfilled her wish!!!

PRICELESS!!!!!!! If you never believed in Miracles...you would have seen at that moment that miracles do happen!

The hilarious part was that once she opened the box, all that was in there was the empty cardboards. That little girl walked right into the Box roflmao. Son took pictures and I hope I can post one soon and share.

Of course by then Dad had snuck off to the bedroom and got the jeep. OH friends it was the BEST Christmas!

We did not wait until nighttime to do this, like you normally would. Just so Maddy could go and ride the jeep in the back yard. Again...PRICELESS. Especially when she tried to avoid my flowerpots.

This was my Christmas and I hope from the bottom of my heart that each and every one of you all will have something priceless to remember for years to come also.

Bob of course I was thinking about your great party and the yummy food.

Also was thinking about you Kylie hoping that travel went ok and you got to your dad safely and treasure evey moment with your dad.

ok ..ho ho ho time to go and open that special x mas present of mine...

Lucy

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County