SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
givelittle_getlots

picture of the day *62* A angel for you

givelittle_getlots
15 years ago

Lets start this day with a HUG!

Hope you felt it and just......pass it on.
{{gwi:585251}}From Picture of the day

putting this angel here and hoping that each and every one of you has a guardian angel to watch out over you.

With New Years aproaching so fast I want to share a german thing that my mom used to tell me all the time. It is like a curse and I love to share good and bad with you hahaha

DArn it I can not think of what you call something like eating black eyed peas for good luck. Just woke up and I guess I left that english in my dreams lol

Anyways, I should have taken a picture of the loads of laundry I got to do before tomorrow night. My mom faithfully washed and ironed all the dirty laundry before New Years. They say if you take dirty laundry into the new year. You will have it ALL year long . ALL THE TIME: ha ha ha come to think of it.....I DO! and who doesn't? roflmao I think my mom just tricked me into doing the laundry more often!! What a tricky mom ha ha ha ha ha

What do you watch out for? Darn still can not come up with it...Do you never walk under a ladder? ETc etc.

Hope each and everyone is going to have a great day and get at least one kind word. A hug. A Kiss. A smile or some comforting words

Hugs

Lucy

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County