SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jumpin4joy

Off topic ebay seller Im curious!!!

jumpin4joy
14 years ago

Okay Ive got one for yall I placed an order on ebay and the guy had plant markers metal ones for .99 for 5 buy it now. shipping was 5.00. I bought 10 sets. I was under the impression ebay didnt allow padding on shipping. This guy emails me a 63.00 charge just for shipping and says it is fair. when I complained about this pice he said it dint include insurance and he will have to add more to the cost. That he makes up his difference lost in price through shipping. Am I wrong or him. I told him they would fit in a flat rate box easily. I also emailed him the rules that he wasnt allowed to pad shipping so he said he was gonna mail every item I got in a seperate envelope. I got a handful of seeds. I would get like 30 packages in the mail form one purchase. The invoice sent said all items were being shipped together. I told him he wasnt very enviromentally friendly and it was ridiculous to do it that way. I see others selling100 labels for 8.95 shipping and i was getting less than that. Sorry i had to vent. He just wont listen to reason. He has 100% feedback. I guess Im venting and making sure im not being a snot. I bought from him onetime before and he combined shipping bu it was a small order. Am I being to pushy and just need to cancel the order?

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer