SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
natvtxn_gw

Revamped letter

natvtxn
16 years ago

Since Diane will have to have her 9th back surgery, we need to get this done, if we are going to do it.

I left out the word manure. I figured that would send their little hearts racing!

It really is not that big of a deal if I have to move a couple plants. Now!.... if they start on the back yard, I will sick my dogs on them.

Will this shade my eyes?

{{gwi:596936}}

Just stay in the shade

{{gwi:596939}}

Or be a cool dude

{{gwi:596942}}

Please play with me

{{gwi:596945}}

To Parkwood Maintenance Association

I'm requesting to have my landscape plan

approved for these reasons.

As the former owners of Cricket Landscaping Design, my sister and I have over 80 years of combined landscaping experience. We specialized in creating water conservation designs for the physically challenged gardener. This is a low maintenance inexpensive gardening style for any homeowner.

Today everyone talks "go Green" and for years we have advised "go green" before it was called "go Green".

We are both in our 60Âs and unable to mow large areas. I had my third back surgery in 2006. My sister will have her ninth in June.

Our plan is to create a themed low-water landscape with retention of a circular grass path for aesthetics and continuity of the neighborhood.

The other areas will be a manicured xeriscape, with eco friendly layers of compost, organic soil mixes and mulch, planted with perennials and small shrubs.

I assure you this will be non-polluting environmental habitat, once the soil and plants are installed.

As a grandmother and a great grandmother it is our goal to conserve a pollutant free environment for future generations.

There has been a huge decrease in pollinating insects due to lack of habitat. This has a very high potential to effect food supplies and thus the economy.

I am sure you are aware a large part of the organic waste generated ends up choking landfills, producing harmful greenhouses gases and creates serious disposal problems for local communities. There is no longer an "over there " place to put waste. The use of nutrient-rich, worm casting based product, instead of mined chemical fertilizers, further helps to protect the earth, air, and water from toxic pollution.

Kathryn Cooper

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor